Tuesday 4 April 2017

My Twelfth Frolic for 2017....

Well, I didn't quite manage to post when I said that I would last post, however, I am, at least posting before the next Friday - lol!

For my twelfth frolic, I thought that I should get a wriggle on with my The Frosted Pumpkin's Twelve Days of Christmas.  I am happy to say that I managed to finish Day Three - Three French Hens.


Only two more days until my Thirteenth Frolic, I wonder what will come out of the WIP/UFO pile next?

hugs, Kaye

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't you just love FPS designs? They are one of faves when I want something cute to stitch :)

Can't wait to see what you stitch next!!

Brigitte said...

Great, the three French hens are done.

Khristine Doiron said...

So adorable!! And I love your border, perfect Christmas thread :)

FlashinScissors said...

Cute chicks! Love the colours.
Oooh, what's next, I wonder!!!
Barbara x