Thursday 15 March 2018

Looking for that lost slipper....

Today for Friday Frolics I have pulled out a very old WIP/UFO..... my darling Cinderella by Mirabilia.


I just checked back on my old posts on my main blog, Kitten Stitching and if you click here you will see that it has been FIVE YEARS since I last stitched on/posted about her!!!!!!!!!  Oh, my goodness!


So, please check back tomorrow to see how much progress I make.


hugs, 


P.S. I would just like to invite you to take part in my Girl's Nest Giveaway #5, on my main blog, Kitten Stitching, please just click on the pic below to sign up for the item of your choice.  It closes on March 31st.


5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such a wonderful design, Kaye. And after five years it deserves to be pulled out again. I will check in tomorrow to see where you continued stitching on it.

Kay said...

Oh, she is lovely. We all have things that that taken years and been brought out occasionally. I occasionally work on a Winnie the Pooh pice that I bought when my eldest daughter was a baby for her nursery, sh is now 21!!! I will finish it one day. x

Justine said...

That's beautiful Kaye. I had a cull earlier this year and had some of my older projects adopted. It felt good! It is lovely to see these older ones making an appearance though and I hope you enjoy stitching her.

FlashinScissors said...

Oh, what a fairytale princess! I love her dress with those pretty flowers ..... oh, and the palace looks wonderful too! Hope you got lots of stitching done.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Khristine Doiron said...

So beautiful!!