Thursday 1 March 2018

The Cat has Hatched!

I had great success with my Friday Frolics last week - I loved stitching Proverbi 4 so much that I kept up with it over the weekend and had a Happy Dance!

This is the companion piece to Proverbi 3 (you can see the two pieces together if you scroll down). 

The saying "Gatto ci cova" means "The cat is hatching" ie up to something no good! You can read more about it here.





Next post, coming up shortly you will see what WIP I have found for this week - I can feel another Happy Dance coming on!


hugs, 


4 comments:

deb said...

Love the design (what a wonderful saying)! Congrats on your beautiful finish.

FlashinScissors said...

Very pretty stitching, and cute saying!
Congrats on this sweet finish.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats on the finish! I love the colors in it!

Brigitte said...

So sweet, this little finish.